Total Experience: 7 – 12 Years
Mandatory Skills: Windows admin, Sccm, AD,Vmware
Responsible for the administration and advanced level support of Windows based systems in an enterprise global environment.
- Providing Advanced Windows server support and troubleshooting issues in an enterprise environment.
- Developing scripts to automate administrative tasks.
- Participating in on-call rotation and patching activities.
- Develop processes/build documentation for upgrades, new technologies in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) format and able to
ensure adherence to it.
- Form good communication links with other technical teams, in order to increase the quality of support and service to the end user.
- Be aware of new technologies that may be used to enhance or replace the existing services. Learn new technologies – be self-driven and taught
- Administrating and supporting the core Cisco UCS platform
- Creating and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Setup monitoring and alerts on servers to monitor space and resource usage
- Experience with Windows administration in an enterprise environment (5+ years or equivalent).
- Strong Knowledge of Active Directory
- Strong Knowledge of VMWare
- VMware, NAS, and SAN experience is a must
- Microsoft SCCM and SCOM experience is a must
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of Office 365
- Experience working with US based firms
- Knowledge of MSSQL Server is a plus.