Total Experience: 5+ Years
Mandatory Skills : Development .NET Speciality
VMware, NAS, and SAN Microsoft SCCM and SCOM MSSQL Server
Responsible for the administration and advanced level support of Windows based systems in an enterprise global environment.
- Providing Advanced Windows server support and troubleshooting issues in an enterprise environment.
- Developing scripts to automate administrative tasks.
- Participating in on-call rotation and patching activities.
- Develop processes/build documentation for upgrades, new technologies in Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) format and able to ensure adherence to it.
- Form good communication links with other technical teams, in order to increase the quality of support and service to the end user.
- Be aware of new technologies that may be used to enhance or replace the existing services. Learn new technologies – be self-driven and taught
- Administrating and supporting the core Cisco UCS platform
- Creating and maintain infrastructure documentation
- Setup monitoring and alerts on servers to monitor space and resource usage