Total Experience: 7 – 12 Years
Mandatory Skills: Websphere commerce server, IBM WCS
- Works closely with customers, business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions. These solutions must be aligned with business and IT strategies and comply with the organization’s architectural standards.
- Leads full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting applications software that is delivered on time and within budget.
- Makes recommendations towards the development of new WCS code or reuse of existing code. Responsibilities may also include participation in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy vs. build recommendations.
- Has leadership experience in systems analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration methodologies.
- Provide Tier 3 support and work closely with peers and Support teams to troubleshoot and remediate production incidents and issues related to WCS
- Demonstrated expertise with WebSphere Commerce, Commerce Composer and Widgets. Must also demonstrate expertise in Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Software Requirements, Software Architecture, Software Development Fundamentals, Object-Oriented Design (OOD), Software Debugging. Strong Technical Leadership, Written and Verbal Communication skills are required. Experience with Atlas Sian tools including Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket in fast paced agile scrum environment required.
- Demonstrate Adaptability and Desire to Learn — Works productively in the face of ambiguity or uncertainty. Demonstrates flexibility and resilience in response to obstacles, constraints, adversity, and mistakes. Constructively and resourcefully adapts to changing needs, conditions, priorities or opportunities. Seeks out opportunities to learn from new discoveries, innovations, ways of looking at things, knowledge, and ideas. Invites and incorporates feedback, without becoming defensive.
- Perform Professional Analysis — Integrates information from a variety of sources to arrive at a broader understanding of issues (e.g., company reports plus in-store observations).
- Defines issues clearly despite incomplete or ambiguous information.
- Identifies the key issues in complex or ambiguous problems. Approaches problems or issues systematically, looking for connections, trends, and potential causes.
- Probes and looks past symptoms to determine the underlying causes of problems and issues.
- Plan, Execute and Lead — Develops realistic plans (e.g., action steps, timelines) to accomplish objectives. Acquires and leverages resources, processes, and tools to achieve business goals. Prioritizes and balances time, actions, and projects to ensure accomplishment of results. Holds him/herself and team accountable for outcomes (e.g., achieving goals and complying with policies and procedures). Anticipates and addresses obstacles, redirecting efforts to accelerate the work or improve quality.
- Produce Results — Initiates decisive, timely action to address important issues. Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership and a commitment to achieving meaningful results. Sets challenging, clear goals/targets and expectations for achieving business results. Drives initiatives/efforts to successful completion and closure. Takes personal responsibility to make decisions and take action.
- Satisfy the Customer — Identifies and anticipates customer requirements, expectations, and needs. Seeks feedback from customers to identify improvement opportunities. etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact and collaborate professionally with external and internal stakeholders.
- Ability to exercise judgment within procedures and practices to determine appropriate action
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple work requirements to meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Must be self – managed, responsive and dedicated
- Should manage time effectively