Upcoming Webinar : Creating organizational resilience in uncertain times Register Now
Tech Lead – Development .NET Speciality
Total Experience: 5-7 Years
Mandatory Skills : Development .NET Speciality
- .NET framework, .NET core, Blazor, WCF, entity framework & SQL server
- Create technical solution for a Cloud native Project
- To provide high level estimate and timeline for various projects and share recommendation to Customer for various options in order to solve their problem.
- To provide implementation support and guidance to Technical team
- To review development/implementation work on regular basis
- To develop framework and critical components of the solution
- To perform Proof Of Concepts and evaluating new technologies and solution and provide ready to use SDKs to the developers
- To be completely Hands-On and help build Technical Team including onboarding Technical team members
- Contribute to Architecture / technical solution and development Roadmap for a Cloud native Project for a new Customer or legacy migration projects
- Be part of requirement discussions with Customer and map functional requirement to technical solution.
- Play a mentor role for day-to-day technical challenges and career path in future for other team members.
- Participate in technical solution discussions with customer
Mandatory Skills Sets:
- 3-5 years hands-on experience with .NET framework, .NET core, Blazor, WCF, entity framework & SQL server.
- Experience with deployments in Cloud
- Experience with Cloud Native Development including security etc.
- DevOps experience in cloud context: CI/CD pipelines, DevOps, GitHub/GitLab, etc.
- Good understanding of Windows internals: services, IIS, group policy, PowerShell, etc.
- Good communication (client interaction) & problem-solving skills.
Preferred Skills Sets:
- Experience with Silverlight/Lightswitch or similar legacy development experience.
- AWS/Azure certifications.