Upcoming Webinar : Creating organizational resilience in uncertain times Register Now
Sr. Production Support Engineer
Total Experience: 6-8 Years
Mandatory Skills : PL/SQL, OMS
- Sr production support team providing Level 2 support for Carters supply chain system processes and interfaces.
- Must be able to provide summary reports to both technical and non-technical individuals that address identification of the incident(s),
- steps taken resolve incident(s), and root cause of incident(s).
- Troubleshoot and develop technical solutions for software-related issues.
- Analyse issue resolution data, make recommendations for support process improvement, and assist in the implementation of changes.
- Monitor and respond quickly to application support events, issues, and requests.
- Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, development team members and end users.
- Participate in the after-hours support rotation.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS (MINIMUM COMPETENCIES REQUIRED FOR JOB PERFORMANCE)
- 4 Years of experience in Retail or wholesale Order Management Systems – Customer and supply order fulfilment.
- 6 years hands-on knowledge of PLSQL, SQL and oracle database.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading a team of 3-5 members.
- Ability to approach support issues analytically, as well as understand and solve problems efficiently.
- Knowledge of integration systems to support upstream/downstream systems.
- Exemplary communication skills (written, presentation, meeting management, documentation).