Upcoming Webinar : Creating organizational resilience in uncertain times Register Now
Sr Process Consultant
Total Experience: 5-7 Years
Mandatory Skills : ITIL / ITSM, FMCG and Retail
- Analyze client requirement and prepare require documents for business processes and execution of same.
- Analyze business processes and provide consultation for functional requirement of processes.
- Coordinate with functional departments and end users, analyze requirements and prepare necessary documents and diagrams.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for various complex ideas and prepare visual and written interpretations for business projects.
- Manage customer inquiries and all developer issues and provide resolution.
- Analyze process and system and recommend improvements in same.
- Maintain and update documents for system and business processes.
- Prepare project plans and activities and evaluate plans for various meetings and provide consultation of process.
- assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies
- compiling and presenting information orally, visually and in writing
- making recommendations for improvement, using computer models to test them and presenting findings to client
- implementing agreed solutions
- able to design and build strategies
- Prepare test scripts and perform tests on system and maintain records of system defects.
- Good communication
- Able to work independently