Sr. AEM Developer
Total Experience: 8-10 Years
Mandatory Skills : AEM,Core Java
This his position oversees providing support and new development work using Adobe AEM6.5 as part of omni-channel digital growth strategy. This involves E-Com desktop site, mobile/responsive website, mobile app, POS and other future channels and/or new websites.
AEM and Cloudinary, in conjunction with IBM WebSphere Commerce (WCS) currently display the content on petco.com. Cloudinary is leveraged for real-time asset presentation on the web. AEM is used in a repository only capacity and work content as a service to internal systems. Other future channels will leverage what is built so far to create necessary experiences.
- Ability to work through competing business requirements, negotiate technical solutions
- Comfortable in both agile and waterfall environments
- Support and lead infrastructure, security and licensing audits as needed
- Experience in LDAP set up
- Understanding of personalization, SEO and lead generation marketing tactics
- AEM 6.3 or higher, JAVA/J2EE, JSP,HTL, JSTL, XML, HTML, Web Services, CSS, Rest APIs
- Apache, RHEL (Linux)
- Maven, Eclipse, Jenkins Integration Process, Putty and good to have basic dev ops skills.
- Java Script, jQuery, AJAX, Sling, CRX, JCR, OSGI-RESTful frameworks, AJAX/JSON feeds
- Familiarity with Groovy, deployment lifecycle, DevOps using tools Jenkins, Git,GitLab and other Atlassian tools like Jira, Confluence etc.
- Must be ready to adapt any new product/technology under Adobe Marketing Cloud umbrella as part future organisation level digital transformation
- Support existing AEM/Cloudinary implementations as the enterprise CMS
- Build net new capabilities for existing and additional channels using AEM latest version
- Bring other websites under the AEM umbrella (migration of content/addition of capabilities)
- Building complex components, templates, workflows, core components, Sling Models, JCR queries, indexing etc
- Sr member of development team and working in conjunction with Business Systems Analysts, QA teams, domain architects.
- Develop and implement upgrade, CRs path strategies
- Own the implementation and administration of existing and future instances (i.e., configure Linux servers for tasks such as replication,
- Apache/dispatcher, backup, revision clean-up etc., experience in mode configurations)
- Support proactive monitoring and issue resolution; identify and address technology gaps
- Maintain multiple AEM instances/modules with their end-to-end configurations (where IBM WebSphere Commerce (WCS) is the glass)
- Perform release management activities for the purpose of code deployment/management
- Solid understanding of OOTB and custom components/widgets, DAM/WCM capabilities, MSM, custom Workflows, integrations; ability to
- accurately estimate LOE
- Iterate changes to the application design to support varying performance needs