Site Core Developer
Total Experience: 5-8 Years
Mandatory Skills : ASP.NET MVC/Web API jQuery, Angular 6+, REACT; emphasis on Single Page Applications (SPA)
- Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
- Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design blueprints.
- Providing direction on the best web development, application, and testing frameworks to leverage for implementing the required design such as Bootstrap, Skeleton, jQuery, REST API, AngularJS and Node.js.
- Create server-side functionality to integrate with Enterprise Service Bus using object-oriented design principles.
- Supports and/or installs Sitecore software and related web sites. Participates in the installation, development, testing and certification of company Sitecore instance and web sites.
- Contribute to user acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
- Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
- Mentor and train other experienced developers on Sitecore
- Sitecore Certification (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related course of study
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate complex ideas to others and to collaborate effectively on projects.
- Established strong work ethic
- Energetic and passionate for IT
- Team oriented
- Significant, demonstrated experience and expertise in the following technologies:
- Sitecore Experience Platform
- Object-oriented/architectural design patterns
- Infrastructure design and DevOps
- Modern front-end development
- Deep hands-on knowledge of:
- ASP.NET MVC/Web API
- Styling and Responsive Design techniques using technologies such as HTML5, Bootstrap, LESS, and SASS.
- Client-side browser development using jQuery, Angular 6+, REACT; emphasis on Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Object Relational Modeling (ORM) with different tools such as Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize queries.
- Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server, Git (or similar).
- Experience with native mobile application development on any platform.
- Experience with Cloud ecosystems including Azure