Total Experience: 4-10 Years
SharePoint Developer will be responsible for defining business and technical requirements, designing/ developing/ deploying custom
SharePoint solutions, and providing ongoing SharePoint technical support. Candidate will create and maintain custom web applications and
SharePoint sites and perform software engineering, software installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting.
- The SharePoint Developer will develop and program software, architecture, specifications and technical interfaces
- Design, initiate and handle technical designs and complex application features
- Develop, deliver and test software interfaces in SharePoint
- Innovate and develop high-value technology solutions to streamline processes
- Experience in administration, configuration and development of SharePoint 2013
- Familiarity with development of custom SharePoint web sites utilizing the Office 365 platform.
- User interface development, Aid with best practices on configuration and help develop customization. Overall knowledge of web development standards and best practices. Manage site templates, and update support documentation
- Utilizes Agile Project Management Concepts. Understands how technology solutions progress through life cycle phases of requirements analysis, solution design, development, testing, deployment, and decommission.
- communicate and raise all the concerns/issues with the stakeholders to achieve website goals
- Able to troubleshoot the reported issues and fix issues as per agreed SLA
- Ensure that web sites are maintained as per the expected standard
- Responsible for making regular updates to websites or software. Should requested work fall outside the scope of regular maintenance, this position may be required to estimate a time for implementation”