Upcoming Webinar : Creating organizational resilience in uncertain times Register Now
Total Experience: 3-5 Years
Mandatory Skills : Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Communicate requirements and other information to clients including title exceptions.
- Prepare and review documents for closing and follow up of all escrow transactions.
- Open orders, complete document preparation to include gathering required information.
- Attends to inbound and outbound calls from customers, clients, and Associa branches as directed.
- Acquire all information needed to prepare required documents and escrow instructions from all parties.
- Resolve internal and external customer questions regarding document orders both via phone and email.
- Exhibits professional behavior with both internal and external business associates that reflect positively on Associa and is consistent with company policies and practices.
- Demonstrates excellent flexibility and effective communication skills in their interactions with others.
- Troubleshoots and answers questions from clients and branch representatives relating to their Community Archives (CA) order.
- Identifies and acts upon opportunities to upsell and/or sell additional products to customers.
- Upload of documents and forms as related to Community Archives operations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interpretation and completion of verbal and/or written instructions at a proficient level.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) at a proficient level.
- Professional communication skills (phone, interpersonal, written, verbal, etc.).
- Professional customer service skills.
- Knowledge of general office equipment (copier, fax, phone systems, etc.).
- Knowledge of company policies, procedures, and forms.
- Able to multitask & optimize through time management and critical prioritization skills.
- Must be able to meet company defined daily production targets.
- Attention to details & accuracy.
- Confidentiality and discretion in the performance of all duties and responsibilities.
- De-escalation and conflict resolution skills.