Upcoming Webinar : Creating organizational resilience in uncertain times Register Now
Total Experience: 4+ Years
Mandatory Skills : Exp in Cisco Routers/Switches, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VLANs, VXLAN
- 3+ years of experience managing Cisco Routers/Switches
- Fundamental network design and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of large-scale distributed network systems running on legacy and latest technologies, such as SDWAN.
- Network technologies including but not limited to: BGP, OSPF, MPLS, VLANs, VXLAN
- Firewall ACL’s and IPSEC tunnel configuration and troubleshooting
- Intermediate understanding of various infrastructure components of an IT infrastructure including, but not limited to network technology, server systems, storage technology, and information security.
- Experience with automation and IaC tools such as Anisble, Terraform, or Python highly desired.
- Analytical ability including network and network systems design, and error detection and resolution techniques.
- Ability to prioritize rapidly shifting priorities and workloads, follow SOP’s, project steps and procedures and create SOP documentation and suggest timeframes for completion of new projects.
- Experience using automated monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of ITIL and industry best practices.