Upcoming Webinar : Creating organizational resilience in uncertain times Register Now
Mid Security Engineer – TSS
Total Experience: 4+ Years
Mandatory Skills :Thycotic Secret Server experience
- Collaborate with customers, prospects, partners as well as external/internal stakeholders to understand client needs to define and validate product requirements
- Work with the broader Product Management Group to maintain both short-term and long-term roadmap in an agile fashion and to craft user stories within product backlog
- Provide Engineering guidance on product capabilities and work with business to comply with security policies.
- Plan and execute the delivery of Privileged Access Management (PAM) services that include health check assessments, strategy, compliance reports.
- Design and development of PAM solutions that enforce applicable organization security policies and access management requirements
- Participate in and support strategic growth and business development initiatives
- Ability to confidently articulate business risks and technical challenges to business
- Experience with Thycotic Secret Server and Privilege Manager a Plus
- Hands on experience implementing/deploying and engineering a solution
- Similar experience with CyberArk, Centrify