Upcoming Webinar : Creating organizational resilience in uncertain times Register Now
Mid BA Consultant
Total Experience: 4+ Years
Mandatory Skills : MS Office, ITIL V3, COBIT, SOX
- Monitor all phases of project such manage all requirements and perform analysis and tests on same.
- Analyze client requirement and prepare require documents for business processes and execution of same.
- Analyze business processes and provide consultation for functional requirement of processes.
- Coordinate with functional departments and end users, analyze requirements and prepare necessary documents and diagrams.
- Design training materials and prepare technical documents.
- Monitor all resource requirements and ensure appropriate support for same.
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for various complex ideas and prepare visual and written interpretations for business projects.
- Manage customer inquiries and all developer issues and provide resolution.
- Analyze process and system and recommend improvements in same.
- Maintain and update documents for system and business processes.
- Coordinate with IT team develop schedule and deadlines according to project requirement.
- Perform tests on new functionalities in system.
- Prepare test scripts and perform tests on system and maintain records of system defects.
- Train staff on business process and system.
- Ability to interact and collaborate professionally with external and internal stakeholders
- Good Microsoft Office applications skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook)
- Knowledge of designing process flows (via MS Visio or any other) preferred
- Additional knowledge on ITIL V3, COBIT, SOX would be preferred
- Effective Consulting and Solutioning skills
- Effective meeting management and facilitation skills
- Follow SDLC and Project Management processes in alignment with PMO / ISO requirements
- Understanding the problem and giving profitable solution to the client. Vendor selection. Documentation of Scope document, RFP etc
- Testing entire IT process as an internal IT Auditor for helping the company get SOX compliant
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including presentation and interviewing skills)
- Active listening skills
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Conflict management skills
- General understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design
- Manages time effectively
- Professional, respectful, modest and collaborative
- Understands the need to adapt to situations that involve changing tasks and/or locations, and shifting priorities
- Proactive in identifying opportunities for improvement and takes on responsibility.
- Presents solutions to problems when seeking support.
- Adapts own ways of working, working pattern and language to match different professional surroundings
- Attention to detail and a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Must be self-managed, responsive, dedicated and have a strong drive for results
- Conducting research, surveys and interviews to gain understanding of the business
- Analyzing statistics
- Assessing the pros and cons of possible strategies
- Compiling and presenting information orally, visually and in writing