Jr. Salesforce CPQ (Developer)
Design and implement Salesforce CPQ technology, working closely with functional specialists to develop creative business solutions for iconic brands, solving some of the most exciting problems for our clients.
As a Salesforce CPQ technical expert, play an important role in the delivery of these projects, either by leading small technical work streams or integrating larger engagement teams.
Role & responsibilities:
- Write, modify, and debug software for Salesforce, Steelbrick CPQ and related client applications. Use source debuggers and visual development environments. Test and document software for client applications. Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
- Research design and deliver Salesforce solutions for multiple line of business collaborating with analysts and business owners to deliver results in a timely manner
- Write code and perform customizations that meet ever-changing business needs
- Track and fully document change requests, utilizing change management platforms and change management best practices applying to Salesforce
- Follow applicable standards, procedures, guidelines, and methodologies in the support, documentation and/or maintenance of systems
- 2+ years of systems experience (VisualForce, Apex etc ) in Salesforce with minimum 1 year in CPQ
- Experience in minimum 3 Salesforce.com project
- Experience (hands on practical experience) in minimum 1 Steelbrick CPQ implementation
- Deep expertise in the SaaS,HW,SW and Maintenance business model, especially in the CPQ and Quote to Cash process area
- Understand the Data Model related to Steelbrick CPQ
- Must have good knowledge of Steelbrick CPQ objects used in Quote to Order process especially
- Good understanding on Salesforce sales cloud functionality
- In depth knowledge in Product setup, Product Options, Product configuration & rules, Pricing, Discounting and Quote templates in Steelbrick CPQ
- Experience in designing, coding, and implementing APEX code Triggers, Classes, Components, etc, Visualforce components, SOQL statements
- Experience in designing and implementing new Salesforce objects, workflow rules, custom layouts, and other standard Salesforce customizations
- Should have good knowledge of salesforce best practices
- Salesforce Certified CPQ Specialist certification is big advantage
- Good to have Good knowledge of Salesforce.com and prior experience adapting it to various business needs Good Oral and Written communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Experience in Interaction with client is a plus