Java OMS Developer
Total Experience: 3-5 Years
Mandatory Skills : Java/EE(Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, Swing) Sterling OMS
Order Management Development (80)%
- Participate as a team member of business analysts, SME, consultants, and vendors responsible for delivering business requirements documentation, process flows, functional specifications, and system design and requirement documentation.
- Assesses and analyses technology changes based on requests for change.
- Co-ordinate requests for new feature functionality & change requests with our development partner and ensure quality of the deliverables.
- Own and maintain the Sterling OMS Custom Java Code repository and perform timely code reviews.
- Maintain the master configuration data, CDT process and manage the CI/CD process.
- Participate in tests, including system, integration, and customer acceptance, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support activities.
- Network with internal and external stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve Order Management through better usage of existing system functionality, development of new enhancements, and/or adaptation of better business processes.
- Co-ordinate product cases and support tickets with the IBM Commerce on Cloud team.
- Be a development expert in the Carters eCommerce OMS and Inventory Visibility Sterling software development lifecycle includes technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment, and support.
- Order Management Production Support and Maintenance (20)%
- Deliver high quality of production support and maintenance service levels agreements.
- Lead and/or participate in outage calls and Root Cause Analysis for production problems.
- Co-ordinate with business and support teams to design, and document dashboards, alerts, and reports. “