Upcoming Webinar : Creating organizational resilience in uncertain times Register Now
Global Ops – L1
Total Experience: 0-2 Years
Mandatory Skills: iSeries
- Work as part of a global team of operators providing 24×7 monitoring of a complex environment including iSeries.
- Monitor systems using documented procedures
- Monitor/ execute batch jobs in the iSeries environment
- Assess error messages
- Triage concurrent security & operational incidents
- Perform day to day tasks using a variety of consoles and monitors – including Security Incident & Event Monitoring
- Generate ad-hoc reports.
- Report any vulnerabilities and/or threats to corporate networks.
- Assists in the creation of Job Flows and create Standards to document all process and procedures
- Timely recording of all issues in ticketing system with updates outlining progress and resolution
- Ensures clear and accurate escalations to support teams, in accordance with the escalation process.
- Produces clear and accurate communications/status reports and distributes in a timely manner
- Prepare information that will be included in the Daily Operations Reporting and KPI
- Additional Duties for Level II
- VISION/MIMIX High availability functionality and error correction
- Perform I-series Security Admin Functions
- Menu Changes
- Maintain User Profiles
- New ID’s
- Maintain Escalation Database
- Facilitate in training peers on new functionalities
- File Restores and edit authority for users
- Review escalations from Level I operators, investigate them and either resolve or escalate to Level 2/3
- Shift Lead
- Facilitate Major Incident Bridge calls
- Provide on call support for coverage and guidance to Operators with problem resolution techniques