Upcoming Webinar : Creating organizational resilience in uncertain times Register Now
Total Experience: 5-8 Years
Mandatory Skills: Microstrategy, SQL, SSIS, SSRS
- 2+ years’ working as Microstrategy lead develop/debug report issues, provide bug fixes and support to users
- 1+ Years working with RDBMS platforms and sql queries
- 2 + Years in Microstrategy Administration activities, like user creation/deletion, object migration and server monitoring
- Good oral and written communication skills and experience in working with business teams.
- 3 + Year BI experience in retail domain and knowledge of business standards are highly preferred.
- Experience in applying patches & hotfixes to current Microstrategy environment.
- Experience in leading development and support teams in agile and /or Kanban models.
- Preference will be given to candidates with programming experience (e.g., VBA macro), knowledge of relevant database and Business Intelligence
- Experience in managing MicroStrategy application deployment in IOS device.
- Experience Statistical Programming especially using R will be a huge plus.
- Experience with tools like SSRS/SSIS platforms is a plus
- Ability to set and prioritize work amid competing demands.
- Experience in providing ad-hoc technical support to the business user community.