- Due to the changing nature of the law, no warranty can be given as to the currency of the general information on this site or its applicability to individual circumstances.
- Systems Plus: Data Protection Policy
Systems Plus Solutions is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This policy outlines how we process the information we collect from you. Any personal data collected by Systems Plus Solutions(or its agents) is used in accordance with data protection legislation.
Personal data provided to Systems Plus Solutions will be collected and processed by Solutions for the following purposes:
- To provide the services required.
- Processing personal data for the above purposes may entail sharing the information with employees, contractors, agents and professional advisers working with or associated with Systems Plus
- Log Files - Systems Plus uses IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user's movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Registration Forms - some services of this web site require visitors to complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give their contact information (such as name and email address). This information is used to contact the user about the services on this site in which they have expressed an interest.
For more information contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org