- SMB LITE: OFFERING
- This unique offering will harness the potential of Internet and Software as a Service (SaaS).
- A perfect combination of the two will basically reduce SMB's capital investment in IT infrastructure (servers, licenses) and IT man power.
- Application Security
- Domain registration for your company
- Setup and configuring internet based email and installing email clients on your desktops
- Setup of internet based office automation products (documents, spreadsheets, calendar and integrated chat)
- Training to end users (two sessions of an hour each) for use of those applications.
- Create a basic corporate website using standard templates or a SharePoint portal setup.
- A detailed report of all the findings: Each finding of the audit categorized as High, Medium, Low or Critical which will help the management determine further course of action. The findings will also have necessary information / evidence for justification.
- Risk of running the services based on the findings: All services will be mapped with findings which will help present an appropriate perspective of business continuity.
- Remediation path / recommendation for high and medium findings: Recommendations / suggestions will be given for all critical and high vulnerabilities / audit findings along with the size of the effort to address each of those.
- The audit will be performed remotely (where possible) by trained system professionals.
- Industry standard tools shall be deployed on your servers / hosts to perform the audits and shall be removed once the audit is performed.
- The duration of audit will depend based on the size of the assets. Generally two weeks.
It’s the philosophy of ‘The Extra Byte’ that works for you at Systems Plus.
Meet and exceed customer expectations; it’s what has served us well over the years. And our clients appreciate that little bit more we put in. Be it customization, part of a solution or customer service, if it needs to get done, it will.
This philosophy helps us build great customer experiences and foster long term relationships with our clients.
"We believe this helps in building our business one happy customer at a time."
We hope we have given you a snapshot of who we are and the services we offer on this site.
Should you need more information you can always contact us.