- OUR OFFERINGS
- Host Security
- Network Security
- Application Security
- A detailed report of all the findings: Each finding of the audit categorized as High, Medium, Low or Critical which will help the management determine further course of action. The findings will also have necessary information / evidence for justification.
- Risk of running the services based on the findings: All services will be mapped with findings which will help present an appropriate perspective of business continuity.
- Remediation path / recommendation for high and medium findings: Recommendations / suggestions will be given for all critical and high vulnerabilities / audit findings along with the size of the effort to address each of those.
- The audit will be performed remotely (where possible) by trained system professionals.
- Industry standard tools shall be deployed on your servers / hosts to perform the audits and shall be removed once the audit is performed.
- The duration of audit will depend based on the size of the assets. Generally two weeks.
WHY SECURITY AUDITS?
- Recent security research performed by Deloitte suggests that most data security breaches have happened due to internal threats than external.
- Just one unhappy employee having access to crucial systems is more than capable to cause security data breaches.
- Hence it is important to secure the assets (systems and databases) internally too.
- KEY QUESTIONS?
- What technologies do we have on board (like server OS, middleware etc)?
- Are the core technologies (servers, networks and application) secure enough to conduct business?
- Can someone from within the company easily disrupt the business operations?
- Are the passwords on all devices set and strong enough?
- How easy / difficult is it for an individual to access all crucial data?
- Do people have access to information / email not pertaining to their work?
- Can an unauthorized user (internal or external) access any information?
- AUDIT HELPS-HOW?
- Are the IT services aligned from reliability, availability, security and scalability perspective?
- What steps should be taken to improve the IT services to support the business needs?
- What areas of IT should the management focus on how do we get best returns on the investments.
The audit report would present an unbiased, practical and an effective perspective to the management and shall provide answers to some key questions like:
It’s the philosophy of ‘The Extra Byte’ that works for you at Systems Plus.
Meet and exceed customer expectations; it’s what has served us well over the years. And our clients appreciate that little bit more we put in. Be it customization, part of a solution or customer service, if it needs to get done, it will.
This philosophy helps us build great customer experiences and foster long term relationships with our clients.
"We believe this helps in building our business one happy customer at a time."
We hope we have given you a snapshot of who we are and the services we offer on this site.
Should you need more information you can always contact us.